4) For a period of time, you will have increase of Phlegm & Mucus being expelled through your lungs, nose and mouth.
Stage 1 Phlegm & Mucus being expelled through running nose
1-6 Natural Wild Honey helps to detox your body and can reduce
High Blood Pressure
High Blood Glucose
7. Improve skin complexion / reduce black spots:
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey has been proven to reduce black spots and improve skin condition.
8. Helps prevent cancer and heart disease:
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
Recent research shows that Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis. This may be related to the 3rd benefit…
9. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal:
“All honey is antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide” This contributes to the incredibly long- shelf-life of Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey.
10. Increases athletic performance:
Ancient Olympic athletes ate Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey and dried figs to enhance their performance. This has now been verified with modern studies, showing that it is superior in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
11. Reduces cough and throat irritation:
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey helps with reducing coughs.
12. Balances the 5 elements:
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey has been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India for at least 4,000 years and is considered to affect all three of the body’s primitive material imbalances positively. It is also said to be useful in improving eyesight, weight loss, curing impotence and premature ejaculation, urinary tract disorders, bronchial asthma, diarrhea and nausea.
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey is referred as “Yogavahi” since it has a quality of penetrating the deepest tissues of the body. When honey is used with other herbal preparations, it enhances the medicinal qualities of those preparations and also helps them to reach the deeper tissues.
13. Heals wounds and burns:
External application of Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey has been shown to be as effective as conventional treatment It is speculated that the drying effect of the simple sugars and honey’s anti-bacterial nature combine to create this effect.
14. Is probiotic:
Genuine 100% Natural Wild Honey possess large amounts of friendly bacteria. This includes up to 6 species of lactobacilli and 4 species of bifidobacteria. This may explain many of the mysterious therapeutic properties of honey.
15. Helps prevent and cure gastric pain
16. Helps prevent, reduce and cure snoring
17. Help achieve deep sleep
18. Weight loss after consuming of our natural wild honey regularly
19. Gain appetite, thus gain in weight for those who have been suffering from loss of appetite
How to Identify Genuine Wild RAW Honey?
What to Expect After Regular Intake of Natural Wild RAW Honey?
Honey is basically produced by bees – by collecting nectar from flowers. Therefore, it is recommended that you smell the honey before you start to consume it. You will notice that there is a sweet flower fragrance smell from the honey – the flower fragrance varies, depending on the different flowers from which the nectar has been collected The color of RAW honey varies according to their botanical origin and the weather of the place where the plants grow. In general, dark honeys have higher mineral contents (e.g. potassium, manganese, iron, sodium, etc.) than lighter ones (Czech Journal Food Science, 2015; Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, Vol 18, 2014). Also, the darker the honey color, the higher the phenolic and flavonoid contents and the antioxidant levels
1) When consuming, taste the honey slowly; you will realise that the first taste will be sweet, thereafter, followed by either sour, bitter or even salty taste.
2) Real honey when left in the freezer will never freeze. Try putting your honey into the freezer for 24 hours and see what happen. Genuine honey will not freeze into ice, but if kept in the freezer or fridge for too long, its colour will change to beige, and becomes jelly. When it is taken out from the freezer or fridge and left in room temperature for some time, the colour will change to its original colour, with only some settlement remaining at the bottom of the glass bottle.
You are not recommended to leave your honey in the fridge or freezer. Honey should be kept at normal room temperature, in a dry area inside a tightly covered container. Over time the honey will darken and its flavour will change but it will be safe to eat indefinitely. As it darkens, it may change the flavour or become cloudy. As the honey becomes cloudy, you may even notice crystals in it. This will not make the honey unsafe for consumption as long as it has been stored properly.
3) Real honey will attract ants, bees and flies when left in the open.
4) You can also expect the following effects after taking Natural Wild RAW Honey:-
(a)Burping and Releasing of gas from the body. Belching and flatulence maybe signs of intense healing experienced during detoxification. These signs are also known as the Herxheimer effects.
2 Detoxification refers to the one-off release of built-up toxins, causing a host of unpleasant and transitional reactions such as burping, flatulence, diarrhoea, itchiness, coughing, build-up of mucous, running nose etc. These reactions are temporary and when they go away, you will feel much better, as toxins has being cleansed from your body.
(b)A lot of waste matter will be discharged from the body through the bowels and there would be one day when you would have an extreme amount of excrement when you go to the toilet. (This is the reaction of detoxification – there is no need to seek medical help and do not take anti-biotic during this process as the toxin would be pushed back into your body if you take antibiotic). Even if there is a little blood that comes out in the excrement, do not worry as the intestine is being cleansed of toxin deposits.
(c) Urine will be clearer and there will not be smelly odour from the urine when you consume RAW honey daily as toxics are slowly being removed from your body system.
(d)Itchy skin (or increased itch) is another detoxification‘s reaction you may experience after taking Natural Wild Raw Honey. Consumption of raw honey will result in the increased release of chemicals that the body has previously stored in your tissues. In the process of detoxification, the toxins are now dumped into the bloodstream, the eliminatory organs like your skin may not be able to keep up with the increased toxic load, resulting in itchy skin. Bear with it, as this itchiness symptom will subside over time as the toxins has been purged.
5) Genuine RAW Honey will help promote sound and restorative sleep. Dr Ron Fessenden, who researched claims that honey improves sleep quality said that, raw honey contains “an ideal ratio of fructose to glucose,” that supports the liver, an organ that works non-stop, during the sleeping process. if you take raw honey before bedtime, it will intelligently restocks the liver with a stable supply of liver glycogen which our brain demands for the 8 hrs of night fast, so that your brain doesn’t trigger a stress response interrupting your sleep. Raw honey also contributes to the release of melatonin, which is the hormone required for both the recovery and rebuilding of body tissues during rest.
6) Many alternative medicine practitioners say that honey helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease, the most common type of dementia. Stefan Bogdanov in his “Bee Product Science” says: antiacetylcholinesterase activity is thought to be linked with the prevention of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Several raw honey found in the tropics has significant antiacetylcholinesterase activity, and hence may help prevent Alzheimer’s. According to Ron Fessenden in “The New Honey Revolution”, a daily 3 consumption of honey helps prevent all neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. A dose of honey taken right before bedtime feeds our brain with the necessary liver glycogen and keeps us safe from chronic brain starvation, chronic sleep loss and chronic metabolic stress, which could trigger a lot of diseases.
7) You will also notice teardrops from your eyes after regular intake or application of RAW honey on the eyes– no panic, as soon after, you will realise and experience better and clearer vision. Many studies have shown that RAW honey acts as a super tonic for improving vision and reducing inflammation or redness or irritation of the eyes. Most of the eyesight problems occur due to the weakness in the adjoining muscular tissues in the eyes and poor functioning of the optical nerves. RAW Honey, being rich in protein, vitamin C, niacin and riboflavin etc. helps in strengthening the muscular tissues. On the other hand, zinc, magnesium and iron present in honey strengthen the optical nerves very quickly.
As a result, regular internal and external use of honey on the eyes improves eyesight. Researchers at the International Bee Research Association also reported that honey is a better natural eye cure for dry eyes than artificial tears. Though the solution used contained only 20% honey, it was found that honey could treat eye infection even when diluted. American Apitherapy Society showed a significant improvement in a corneal ulcer condition with tropical honey. Its antioxidant and osmotic properties can cure eye infections.
For a wide range of eye disorders and eye infections, such as blepharoconjunctivitis, corneal ulcers of inflammatory traumatic origin, ulcerative blepharitis, dimness of the cornea, eye irritation, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, and trachoma, fresh and untreated raw honey is often the best medicine for a wide range of eye disorders, proves to be the absolute medicine.
Several studies have pointed out that honey eye drops work effectively cure conjunctivitis. Honey, if consumed regularly, can prevent eye cataract to a large extent. If the cataract is in the initial stage, fresh comb raw honey is an ideal remedy. Dailymail.co.uk.com published an astounding news about how someone had used honey to cure a painful, chronic eye infection that has troubled him for years. How to apply?
I. Using a dropper, squeeze one to two drops of honey into the eye.
II. Apply two to three times daily until infection clears.
III. For cataracts, a drop of liquid honey in corner of eye at night would be helpful ~ Paavo Airola, PhD (a naturopath), 1974. 4 IV. Do not worry if you experience an itching sensation immediately after applying the drops. This burning sensation is normal, and it will cool down gradually. Other than modern day studies, honey was said to be used for eye care.
a. Refreshes Tired Eyes - Apply honey over closed eyelids. Take rest and relax with some good music playing in the background for half an hour before washing it off with cold water. This will relief your strained eyes. Alternatively, try some honey on tired and bloodshot eyes at night and see how it brightens the eyes in the morning.
b. Prevents Macular Degeneration - Honey is full of antioxidants that help in keeping our eye muscles healthy and working in the best way.
c. Protects Your Eyes From Glaucoma - Many studies have stated that using honey as an eye drop regularly reduces the possibility of occurrence of this disease by 50%. d.Works as An Optic Nerve Tonic - Honey can help in increasing the production of nitric oxide that is required for efficient blood flow to the optic nerves. So, start using honey now to ensure better vision in the future.
(CAUTION: Our eyes are really precious. Hence, we need to look out for all the possible risks associated with any product we put in our eyes. If you have any previous allergy to pollens and other bee-related sensitivity, avoid using honey in your eyes.)
8) Honey helps break down excess mucus in your lungs and expel it together with toxins from the lungs. For a period of time you will experience an increase of phlegm and mucus being expelled out from your lungs through cough and running nose in stages:
I. Stage One: Phlegm and mucus being expelled through running nose; this will cause toxics to be cleared from your nose, thus will help those who are having snoring issues.
II. Stage Two: Phlegm and mucus being expelled through 3 stages of deep, hard coughing - - 1 st hard cough - a lot of mucus and phlegm will be discharged - 2 nd hard cough - will be harder than the first cough but mucus and phlegm discharged will be lesser than the first cough - 3 rd hard cough - will be much harder than the first 2 coughs but discharge of phlegm and mucus will be much lesser. Above is clearing of mucus from the respiratory system. Expelling of mucus always occurs when you are truly healing the body of disease. Our body 5 produce mucus to protect itself from toxins and dust inhaled. Toxins get trapped in the mucus and are expectorated by coughing and spitting out mucus. However, some may have difficulty eliminating the mucus from their bodies, resulting in the build-up of mucus over the years. This may lead to lung congestion, because mucus tend to suffocate the cells and tissues.
Lung congestion may lead to some major health problems like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, sinus issues, and sleep apnea. Cleaning the mucus out of the body is the key to healing from lung congestion! Some people struggle to cough out the mucus. This is a sign of major dehydration. Taking high hydrating and alkaline food lie raw honey, can help loosen the deep layers of mucus within the body.
The darker the mucus that comes out during detox, the more serious the health issues the person has. Yellow mucus is a layer below the clear mucus. It is mucus that has been trapped in the body for a longer time than the clear one. It is the subacute stage of disease. Green or brown mucus is that next level down - the chronic level. This explains the 3 stages of detoxification with the mucus turning from green to yellow then to being clear. Hence, please bear with these 3 hard coughs as this is detoxification and clearing your lungs of toxins and will result in more oxygen being inhaled without blockage so that blood can carry the oxygen to your brain and the immune system, hence will relieve breathlessness and fatigue.
9) RAW honey is a home remedy for diarrhoea, gastroenteritis and other common stomach complications like stomach ulcers caused by infection with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacteria. Bacterial gastroenteritis is caused due to the bacteria attaching to the mucosal epithelial cells. Honey blocks the attachment of the pathogenic bacteria to the intestinal cells, thereby lowering your risk of infections and preventing you from gastrointestinal tract (GI) infections.
Moreover, the antibacterial properties of honey, also help in quick recovery from diarrhoea caused due to bacterial infection. When taken with water for rehydration, honey helps improve the potassium absorption without increasing the intake of sodium. It also plays a key role in repairing the damaged intestinal mucosa by stimulating growth of new tissues and also works as an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Hence, including honey in your diet not only prevents you from bacterial infections of the GI tract but also aids in the treatment of diarrhoea and dehydration
10) RAW honey is a super food for anemia suffers, because honey contains important minerals that aid in haemoglobin production – iron, copper, and manganese. When honey is taken on a daily basis, anemia sufferers have noticed a significant increase in energy levels. Researchers have determined that honey “is known to increase calcium absorption, haemoglobin count, and 6 to treat or prevent anemia caused by nutritional factors” (Eugene & Nelson, n.d.).
11) Walking difficulties may be due to arthritis. RAW Honey can help relieve arthritis pain. A study from Copenhagen University treated their arthritis patients with a concoction of raw honey and cinnamon powder right before breakfast found that after a week, out of 200 patients, 73 were relieved of their symptoms, walking without pain after a month. Cinnamon and honey mixed together are also promoted by Ayurvedic medicine.
This remedy can also be applied topically to the painful area and massaged into the skin. Gout can also be a cause of walking difficulties. Raw Honey is not a high purine food, so eating RAW honey will not trigger any gout attacks. Gout suffers with a sweet tooth can include a little raw honey in their gout diet. Some elderlies have difficulties walking, hence they walk very slowly – this may be due to blockage in their intestine, preventing the body waste and accumulated gas in the digestive system from being released through the anus. Taking genuine wild honey regularly will help to release the gas and waste.
12) Some observed improvement in their blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar, after daily consumption of RAW honey for a period of time. Honey’s antioxidant properties are critical in counteracting free radicals responsible for triggering the aging process and diseases such as cancer, hypertension and high blood cholesterol and diabetes (General Medicine, 2014; Food Chem. 2007). RAW honey stands at an average glycemic index of 30-40, putting it on the low end of the glycemic range. Hence it is an ideal sweetener in a diabetic diet. Most commercial pasteurized honeys in the market usually score between 55- 80 on the index, which is very high. Of course if you eat large quantities of anything sweet, you will cause your blood sugar to rise, so only in moderation please.
13) Honey is a natural cancer “vaccine”. The positive scientific evidence for anticancer properties of honey is growing. Some studies suggest that honey inhibits cell proliferation, induction of apoptosis, and cell-cycle arrest. There is now a sizeable evidence that honey is a natural immune booster, natural antiinflammatory agent, natural antimicrobial agent, natural cancer “vaccine,” and natural promoter for healing chronic ulcers and wounds. Honey and cancer has sustainable inverse relationship.
14) Young, growing up children often suffer from high fever. Giving them genuine wild honey can help prevent this, because RAW honey is highly nutritious, containing multi-vitamin such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, and minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, zinc, iron, sulphur and 7 phosphate. Hence, taking honey can help kids boost their immunity, and having them less susceptible to disease. Feed honey only to infant above 1 year old. These health benefits of honey can only be found in raw honey which is unpasteurized because if the honey has been pasteurized, heat processing will kill off the beneficial components in the honey.
15) Honey helps wound healing. When applied to severely infected cut wounds, honey being antimicrobial and antibiotic, is capable of clearing infection from the wound and improving tissue healing. When applied on a bleeding wound, honey produces hydrogen peroxide that disinfects the wound and also promotes faster healing of the skin. Numerous studies have indicated that honey can also alleviate pain and swelling of the wound and eventually enhancing wound healing in burns, cuts, ulcers, for instance foot ulcers, and other cutaneous wounds.
Applying honey on minor cuts should stop the bleeding in 10 to 15 seconds, but keep it on for 10 minutes to kill any bacteria at the site of the wound. Continue to apply it twice daily to help the wound heal faster. Many scientific studies have discovered that honey is able to effectively reduce the healing time of burn wounds. According to the clinical research report by the Contemporary Nurse (Volume 51, Issue 2-3, 2015) that honey is even better in treating burn wounds than silver, the dominant antibacterial dressing. It was found that not only does honey have more antibacterial qualities and heal burn wounds faster than silver (measured in the number of days needed for wounds to heal), it also does not have the toxic effect of silver on the skin.
In another study, using data from 19 clinical trials dealing with 2,554 patients with untreated wounds, the doctors were able to prove that honey helped the wounds heal quicker than normal gauze and film dressings that commonly used to treat burns. Another study published in the International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds involved researchers discovering a wide variety of treatment qualities found in honey that are almost unparalleled to other forms of treatment. After conducting 22 trials involving 2,062 patients who were subjected with honey as a wound dressing, the following properties were found: Infections were not only cleared, but wounds were protected fromü spreading bacteria Honey was able to control and eliminate strong odours from woundsü Permanent scarring was dramatically reducedü Honey promoted anti-inflammatory activityü
16) Raw Honey is a great for relieving bug bites, bee stings and other insect bites, because it has an anti-inflammatory effect and has antibacterial power 4 times stronger than a regular antibacterial gel. Honey may help reduce itching of the bite. 8 To treat bee stings with honey, apply a small amount to the affected area. Cover with a loose bandage and leave on for up to an hour.
17) Eczema treatment - Studies have shown honey could treat atopic dermatitis, a form of eczema, successfully. The natural food can soothe skin rashes when rubbed on skin as it contains “antibacterial, anti fungal and antiseptic properties”, said the health website Netdoctor. You can either eat 2 tablespoons of raw honey each day and / or apply it topically to get the beneficial effects. 18) Honey has been used for centuries for beauty. Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, this raw honey mask can effectively reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate, tone, and clear skin in days. And suitable for all skin types, this mask works well in nourishing and protecting healthy skin as well as healing and repairing skin that is troubled by acne, rosacea, rash, eczema psoriasis, fungal infections and other skin problems. Application of natural wild RAW honey directly onto :- - Black spots : will slowly clear away the black spots in your body - Pimples - will cause pimples to ripen quickly, thus discharging the toxins in your skin, resulting in a smoother and improved skin complexion.
In summary, Natural raw honey can help with the following health challenges: Elderly Walking· Constipation · Difficulty Eczema· Blurry Eyes· Diabetics · Insomnia · High Blood· Cough, sore throat · Pressure Dementia· Anemia· High Cholesterol · Lung infections · Stroke· Asthma · Cancer· Gastric pain · Kidney patient· Diarrheal · Cuts· Gout · & Burns